Monday, January 10, 2011

Whole Lotta Naked

The birthday weekend is at it's end. I can't remember at the moment whether I mentioned what my intentions were for the actual day, but I thought I'd be different and invite my friends to a strip club. It was only the second time in my life I've ever been.

Hardly anyone came, which in retrospect is probably a good thing. I didn't know what to expect, but... at any rate, I bought myself a lap-dance with a very beautiful black man, who told me I was the first handsome birthday boy he'd ever performed for.

I suspect he says that to all the birthday boys. But he was all up in my business, telling me how good I smell, and asking me if I was single, and why I was single... He was absolutely, stunningly, gorgeous. I was really surprised that he kissed me. Do strippers generally kiss people? Is that a faux-pas? He asked me to come back too. (I realize that's no big surprise.) I broke his heart when I told him I was an Atheist though. lol Poor poor christian stripper with the smokin' hot body. His life is probably a helluva lot happier than mine.

Peachy and Puppy (and Puppy's friend) (the only friends who went to the strip club.) were grilling me when I came out, only for me to discover just how gentle and tame I am - and how pristine and polite my actual lap dance was. Maybe that's why he kissed me. He thought I was there to ask him on a date. *sigh* I choose to be amused by this, because I can't be anybody else. I treated him like a human being. No shame.

In other not-so-exciting news, I shaved my beard off.

BIG mistake.

It's growing back as I blog. I've never felt so naked, or quite so homely.
It's the first time in about 14 years though. Weird feeling. It felt so smooth, I wished I could kiss someone for a while. That would've been nice.
: )

My co-workers are in agreement that it's not a flattering look. I gather this by the polite lack of comments. I knew immediately after I'd done it that I was going to let it grow back. But at 38, with all the grey taking over my face, I thought I'd give it a try and see if I recognized the guy in the mirror without the furry mask. Turns out he's just naked without it. Not youthful, not hiding something more handsome.... just naked. Put some clothes on that mug.

Song of the day, something random that my iPod graced me with yesterday on the subway. Made me think of Scooter. Surprise, surprise, surprise.

Kelis - Trick Me

Said I've paid all my dues for that I've done
And I showed you that I loved you more than once
There's nothing left there to decide
Said you, might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
Freedom to us has always been a trick
Freedom to you has always been who ever landed on your dick
Seen it in you one to many times
Said you might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice

no
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice no
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
No I won't let you trick me twice

Those days are old and overdone
And it's only cause I'm not with you that you make me number one
Though I may love you
I hurts me deep inside Oh
Now you no longer have to hide

I used to be down with the late night hit
Started gettin' heavy when I really wasn't ready
Used my class to get in my mind
So I fell for your lies like all the time
I thought you were the shit to be playin' around
Call the police there's a mad girl in town
Couldn't get even here without a sound
It's not how I wanna get down Yeah

You
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice no
Might trick me once
I won't let you trick me twice
No I won't let you trick me twice
No I won't let you trick me twice

And I've paid all my dues for what I've done
And I showed you that I loved you more than once
There's nothing left there to decide
Ooh Trick me I won't let your trick me twice
You might trick me once
No I won't let me trick you twice no
You might trick me once
No I won't let me trick you twice
Whoa!
Peace



No comments: