Monday, November 09, 2009

Salvage

Just reading over some of the earliest postings on this seemingly dead blog... and wondering what happened to that guy. Where did he go? ("He" being "me". )

I remember writing the words. I remember the enthusiasm.

There's nothing to be done to get him back entirely. But I am on a salvage mission of sorts.
That comes with no promise of additional blog entries, though "who knows". I did love this once. Everything just got so damned sad that it didn't seem the type of thing that anyone would want to read, and my circumstances certainly became too painful to document (for me anyway).

I wonder if I can find that guy. Does he remember me?

1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

I DO!

I REMEMBER HIM!

[waving maddly!]

Come back to the five and dime, Johnny Dean, Johnny Dean!