Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The "S" in BSG, does NOT stand for Strep Throat

My job is keeping me far too busy to do much posting of any kind. At least not during the day. So snippets:

-Ted has strep-throat. He got it from me. Where oh where does strep throat come from???
At any rate, we're both on the mend.

-We're both completely enthralled in Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica. We've watched 7 episodes over 3 nights. Suicide bombers, poisoning your own wife for treason, vigilante justice for crimes against humanity (I must say in all my years of watching Star Trek, I don't think I've actually seen someone get blown-out of an air-lock from an "inside" perspective. "Voyager" and "Enterprise" both did "external" shots. But watching Jammer get sucked-out of the launch bay and start to drift, seemed very... real.), religious zeal and occupation, a failed attempt at racial genocide.... *deep breath* I cannot effectively GUSH enough about how deeply rivetting every single moment of every episode of this season has been thus far. I'd say "Long Live BSG", if I didn't already know the 4th season will be its last. : ( Oh well. I'm enjoying the ride! : )

'Kay, that was an awfully big snippet and I have to bugger off now. : )

1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

Strep sucks. Hope y'all are feeling better soon.