Monday, July 16, 2007

Hairy Pothead

Well... finally watched Harry Potter 4 this weekend. Nope, that's not a typo... it was Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire that we finally popped in the ol' DVD player. After owning it for god-only-knows-how-many months. And once again... I don't get the mania. The third movie is still my favourite I suppose, but I guess I'm just not a big Harry Pothead fan. Nonetheless, seeing the 4th was a prelude to seeing the 5th ("Order of the Phoenix" right?) in IMAX sometime soon. We promised a friend we'd go. It'll be the first of the Potter films I'll see in the theatre. I hear it's the shortest film (adapted from the longest book). To me, that doesn't sound promising... but oh well. After the 7th book is released and long gone from the top of the book sales chart, I think I'll read them all. Maybe I'll even wait for all 7 volumes to be released as one big book. That would be fun.

Music for a rainy summer afternoon: "Love Can Damage Your Health" by Telepopmusik is my selection today. Tis very chillax, yet stimulating... moody and haunting, but light and airy. The lyrics... are a little abstract, so I'm not going to bother. But I do recommend the song if you can get yo paws on it.

1 comment:

Sean Newbury said...

Ok you'll hate me for this, but from "The Goblet Of Fire", the actor that portrayed character 'Viktor Krum', Stanislav Ianevski...

H-A-W-T.