Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So Lost In So Many Ways

Wow. I've been neglecting my blog huh?

But not without just cause. Let me start by saying just how much I "loathe" Caribana. Not that I've ever actually "been" to Caribana to make such a harsh statement like that. But it's one of those events that happens along every year just to drive me bAtSHiT at work. Seriously; it's more busy a time for me at work than Christmas. I hate it, hate it, hate it. I wish the whole sordid event would go bankrupt and disappear. (Forgive me, those who enjoy it - it's my fatigue speaking.)

So... in other news... Ted is in Montreal. He just got there earlier this evening. It's business til Friday night, when I get there. We've got a wedding to go to on Saturday -and- it's Pride weekend in Montreal so we're hoping to enjoy a bit of the festivities. I'm more than a little anxious - ok... make that "apprehensive" about driving to Montreal by myself. Only because I get lost oh-so-very-easily... yes... even with directions. And my friend Arran and his new boyfriend Neil were "supposed" to be coming with me, but it turns out they can't leave til Saturday morning. I'm happy they're still coming, but it kinda defeats the purpose of why I invited them along in the first place if ya know what I'm sayin'. Wish me luck. It's a six hour drive, and I could very likely still get lost in my own neighbourhood.

I'd love to write more than this, especially considering how little I've written since last week, but I'm simply too tired right now, and the babies need to go outside one last time before bed. I never quite sleep well when Ted's away as I've said before. If you're reading this honey, I love you, and I can't wait to see you Friday night. Or Saturday afternoon, depending on when I finally find my way. ha

Good night all. I hope your summer is in the process of being eventful and fun. God knows mine is.

No comments: